Please read below terms & Conditions before you register
I hereby accept the race rules, confirm the validity of my personal information and certify that I am in good health and have sufficiently trained for this race. I authorize the Organizing Committee or trekking staff to provide medical attention for me when needed, and agree that I may be taken out of the race in case of danger or damage to my health.
The Entry Form should be submitted with a copy of the identification document (passport or I.D. card). Cash, Credit Card & Bank Draft will be accepted for Entry Fee payment. Registration by mail should be paid in the form of bank draft only and mail to together with the completed Entry form. Anyone age of 18 or above is eligible for participation. Such Bank Draft should be made payable to : HIMALAYA Expeditiions.
Athletes should present their I.D. card or passport to collect the Chest Number and T-shirt at the HimEX Nepal, Kathmandu Office. Marathon runners should have to wear the Official T-shirt during the race.
© 2021 Everest Marathon. All Rights Reserved.
Developed by: BMP Infology
4th March 2021
Dear Everest Marathon Runners,
We are happy to announce that the Covid delayed Everest Marathon Event of 2020, will be organized this year on May 29, 2021, on our regular yearly Event date.
You are all requested to contact our Everest Marathon Desk with attention to Ms Sonika Bajracharya for an immediate update.
Cell / Whatsapp / Viber No: +977 9851 20 2233
The 2021 series will be held under the following conditions remaining convenient & safe :
1. That the Covid 19 situation will not further deteriorate for the month of May 2021
2. The Government of Nepal will not introduce more new restrictions for International Travelers to travel into Nepal
3. That you all carry 72hrs negative PCR test Report while arriving at Kathmandu Airport.
4. That you all carry an Insurance Package of US$5000 & over, stating that Covid-19 risk is covered.
5. That all International Flight will run smoothly for you to travel to Nepal.
6. That you all are able to take Nepalese visa from your respective countries through Nepalese Mission Abroad.
7. That Government will remove the present provision of quarantine time of 5 / 7 days by the start of May (Government is doing it soon anyway).
Thank you guys for bearing with us. Let's try to make this event possible this year, by running our Everest Marathon and paying tribute to Sir Edmund Hillary & Tenzing Norgay Sherpa. At the same time, this year, you will also be contributing to the fresh start-up of the Tourist Movement to Nepal, which has been dead for more than a year due to the Covid-19 Crisis.
Many thanks. Welcome Aboard.
Bikram Pandey KAAJI
Concept & the Creator of the Event
TenzingHillary Everest Marathon, May 29, 2021
PS : This year marks an especial year for all of us because Everest has gone Higher in Height to 8848.86m. Feel Proud that we gonna be there in New Mount Everest 8848.86m..